About Me


 Hello class my name is Daniel, I'm 23 years old and I am a Marketing Major with a double minor in Psychology and Graphic Design. Since my senior year of high school I have been editing videos and photos with Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop. I enrolled in this class to continue with my marketing major. After finishing this class I will be eligible to start my degree specific marketing classes! I am most interested in learning Social Media Marketing because that Is what I want to focus on in my career. I am passionate about editing, golf, traveling and fishing. I'm excited to start this class and looking forward to seeing you all in class.    






















Comments

  1. Glad to have you in class, Daniel.
    For your next post, make sure to use the preview button so there is not a bunch of blank space below your text.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening, GOAT

Marketing in the News: Skittles Lawsuit

My First Post